Sunday, December 14, 2008

Huhuhu...

hi baby how are u today?

hi baby,how are you today?i hope fine.my pleasure is to know you more coz i'm very interesting of you.you look very nice,sexy and simole girl.this interest me that's why i want to know abt you more.plz it's possible to change and go chat now?my emailis t_aristide21@yahoo.fr plz can i have your? take care. sorry for my poor english coz i'm a french speaker.

ali

*****
hello really u are very...

hello really you are very sedused and kind also gentle i am a teacher and i am 28 years old so i would like to communicate with you in my email bio2_21@hotmail.com or send me your hotmail really if you would to developp the communication between us so please send me your email or add me excuse me for my speaking little in english because my education is frensh i look forward to hearing from you

Mouhammad M
********
hi

Waleed A
*******
Hello Dear,

No one On this PRESENT earth is perfect that why we all are LEANERS and PRATISING to be. and Nothing is as real as a GOOD FRIEND. The world can change around you, but your TRUE FRIENDS will not. Responsibilities need not STOP YOU FROM SEEING THEM. Duties need not obscure THEIR VALUES. Because GOOD FRIENDS LIKE ME COMES FROM within, no one can take it away FROM YOU, IF YOU APPRECIATE THEM they will be there for you even in the time of needs and wants. Because a friend in need is a friend in deed. well i am real and care to new real people and to share idears, friendhip, love and emotions. if you wish and care to be a friend get back to me have a pleasant day cheers.

William S
**********
hello, am Mark from africa-nigeria.but busz in malaysie i saw your profile and i liked it. i want to be your friend if welcome. please feel welcome to accepting me
***********
sibuk ke

blh kenal

Adamharis
************
da kawen da ko?

Hery_poter
**********
Dear Imzazie,
Am Harb 50 years old from UK,and single now.After going through your profile,i became interested and decided to contact you. Am divorced with 2 kids but now grown up and working in the states.

I would love to know you more so that we can become great friends,who knows what the future may have for both of us?I prefer we correspond in our private mail address and mine is harb_namer@yahoo.com Have a wonderful day while looking forward to hear from you soon. My humble regards also to the whole of your family.


Yours,
Harb N
*******
Hello my good friend,

How are you doing today? My name is Dan Daniel from Scotland United kingdom. I am seeking to establish a friendship with you, so can we exchange our id now in-order to know each other better. I wait to hear from you now.

Regard

Dan Daniel
********
Hi, u r nice & lovely ... be my girl pls ...
********
hai...nak berkenalan boleh?
*******
Hello Dear,
Someone told me about this site so i decided to browse through it today and i saw your profile and decided to say hi. You look gentle and attractive though... and i wish we can
become friends ok?
Tell me more about yourself. I am Larry Brown 33 years old young single parent. I live and work here in London, England. I am White(Caucasian), working with a mining company here for the past 4 years now.
I thought we could talk later if you send me an e-mail .... My e-mail address :larrybrownking@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you very soon,
Larry.

******

Hurmmm... yg aku tepek ni is antara msj2 yang masuk dalam inbox aku kt ada la dalam satu/dua site tuh.... tapi satu pun aku tak penah nak balas... sebab apa.. ya itu kita perlu tau yer (dialog citer Los dan Faun-Khir Rahman) huhu...

Hehehe.. aku ble tepek la kat sini sbb bukan dorang masuk pun kat sini kan... so no harm la...
Ntah.. dari dulu aku tak penah suka nak balas semua msj2 yg masuk...
Tapi yang aku pelik.. awat ramai sangat foreigner yang rajin anta msj kat kita eks../

hampa pun camtu gaks ke..?? :-O


...SESUCI EMBUNAN PAGI... - Blogged

No comments: